AFFORDABLE PRICING MEDICINE!
Dr. Tesch: Veterinarian/Owner
Dr. Tesch graduated from Michigan State University, College of Veterinary Medicine. Since graduating he has been providing comprehensive veterinary care in the Macomb County area for over 30 years. Dr. Tesch owned and operated Mt. Clemens Veterinary Hospital for 25 years before moving to our new location in Macomb Township. Dr. Tesch is one of the few doctors in Michigan that is Vet-Stem Accredited.
At Macomb Center Veterinary Hospital, we provide the highest-quality standards of veterinary care at affordable prices in Macomb, to meet your pet’s needs, while providing you, our client, with the personalized attention you deserve from our high-quality, educated health care team. Each member is dedicated to improving the quality of life for your pets.
Dedicating over 2,392 Saturdays, we want to say thank you to Dr. Tesch for his commitment to veterinary medicine and Macomb Center Veterinary Hospital with working weekends for over 46 years.
Dr Tesch will finally be able to enjoy weekends with his family, friends and his boat.
In order to make this happen, we are excited to announce and welcome Dr. Kuipers and Dr. Loeffler to the Macomb Center Veterinary Hospital family on the weekends.
Dr. Tesch will still be working his normal Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday schedule and looks forward to continuing to see all of his longterm clients and patients.
- To provide a friendly and comfortable environment for both you and your pet
- To have a courteous, caring and knowledgeable staff that is eager to be of service to you
- To maintain the highest ethical and medical standards of practice
- To constantly apply the latest in veterinary medical advancements to properly educate you, as well as diagnose, treat and care for your pet’s health
- To communicate with you openly and honestly and respect your trust and loyalty
Call Us Today At ♦ (586) 781-8770
Macomb Center Veterinary Hospital
51336 Romeo Plank Road
Macomb Township, MI 48042
Monday and Wednesday 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m.
Tuesday and Friday 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
51336 Romeo Plank Rd
Macomb, MI 48042